Mar 20, 2010

The Cost of a Huge Government

The average U.S. Government Worker now makes $8,000.00 per year more than the average private sector employee.

Does anyone other than me see a problem with this?
This is the bullshit that contributes to out of control government spending.
This is what Obama's contribution to our economy really is.
Not a problem you say, well think about this:
If ObamaCare passes, the government will hire 15,000 NEW IRS Agents to enforce the mandated Healthcare Clause that says, all Americans must purchase health insurance or pay a fine. The compliance will become part of the IRS 1040 U.S. tax form.


Got a story, share it with us.
Post it here in the comments section.
Please Follow My Blog.

Or, just leave me a comment on this post, as always, all comments are welcomed and appreciated.

Hey I am on Facebook now, under Ed Hurley, if you can, join me there.

No comments: