Nov 26, 2009
I am a senior on Social Security, and I have never belonged to nor would I ever waste my damn money on AARP - American Association of Retired People.
I cannot believe retired people are conned into joining this group of useless Liberals who have never done anything for retired people.
Lets look at the facts, starting with latest fiasco, their support of Obama, Pelosi, and Reid healthcare plan for America:
1) AARP supported this plan because it's good for them. It will bring in CASH Dollars by forcing every American at any age to purchase health insurance. They are in bed with United Healthcare.
2) United Healthcare sucks. They are useless I had them for one year and their coverage is terrible,
3) AARP have allowed Medicare and Medicaid to erode. Quality and service along with coverage has decreased while cost has risen.
4) AARP has allowed every piece of shit who should never get Social Security get it, because it's a path to welfare for many and welfare is a bad name to be bandit about.
5) Social Security retirement income has not keep up with inflation. AARP has done little to get seniors the cost of living they need and deserve.
6) They support the AMA – American Medical Association and most doctors aren't even members.
7) They donate large sums of money to politicians especially democrats. If they are going to donate money, giving it to some asshole Congressman is a waste of funds. Senators control everything and there are less of them.
8) Now for the worst part, if you look at AARP the people on salary are hired political guns. There are NO seniors on the payroll. How can you represent seniors when AARP isn't even staffed and run by seniors?
Do yourselves a favor, drop out of AARP, they are con artist and scum bags.
Got a story, share it with us.
Post it here in the comments section.
Please Follow My Blog.
Your comments, as always, are welcomed and appreciated.