Sep 6, 2009

Just when you think....

TV cannot get any worse, the idiots at these networks surprise you.
Last Thursday I wanted to watch the rerun of Fringe on Fox. As I started to watch the episode, on the screen where two pop-up Twitter page post from nitwits making comments about the series and episode.
Look TV creators, you have taken moron to a new level. No one wants to see this.
When you have a large screen TV like I do this especially enhances the size of this unwanted nonsense that can only be describe as utter bullshit.
Thank God for Hulu.
I shut the TV off, went to my computer and watched the A-Team.

Your comments, as always, are welcomed and appreciated.

P.S. - Note of thanks to The Blog Guy (http://blogsfollowme.blogspot.com) for all his Blog Tips. I just added Reactions to my Blog.

2 comments:

Conservative Cali Girl said...

I hate Twitter. Its like Stockers Anonymous: guide to tracking down your kids.

And it is completely annoying. And this is my generation doing it! I dont get it!

Uncle Sydney 2012 said...

Rages doesn't 'BEGIN' describe my reaction to such an intrusion!